End to End
Why is it important?
Supply Change Management is becoming increasingly relevant for companies due to:
- Pressure to reduce working capital levels
- Customer demand for shorter lead times & better delivery rate reliability
- Market shifts from regional to global
- Increase of focus on omni-channel
- Increase of outsourcing of production & logistics
- Climate change and “Green SCM” requirements
…especially in the current financial crisis:
- Increasing cost of capital
- High volatility of demand & raw material prices
What makes a good supply chain?
- Cost efficiency: Cost efficient service delivery
- Availability: Ensuring customer needs are met at all times
- Speed: – Minimize end-to-end lead time
– Maximize responsiveness to customer change
Our extensive experience and know how covers all aspects
…and guarantees significant service levels, inventories and operating cost improvements for our clients.